Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.433 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,294,996 (Rp 5,463,989) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)