Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,616,197 (Rp 6,577,415) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (24 minutes ago)