Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.434 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,216,438 (Rp 6,251,410) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)