Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35235.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,713,080 (616 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)