Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 723.141 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,758,998 (Php27,324) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)