Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 645.824 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,421,948 (Php19,234) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faridabad costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)