Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.177 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,971,833 (Php27,100) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)