Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.400 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,499,689 (Php14,628) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (37 minutes ago)