Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,612,789 (€330) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (33 minutes ago)