Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 4826.786 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,009,244 (元3,938) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)