Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 4719.448 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,204,218 (元1,950) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)