Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.768 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,736,097 (Php22,784) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (39 minutes ago)