Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.546 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,727,434 (Php22,535) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)