Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26112.917 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,273,699 (AU$1,121) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)