Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35397.911 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,689,951 (€387) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)