Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.549 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,087,484 (1,311,975 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)