Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.774 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,075,576 (885,031 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)