Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8664.107 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,779,953 (﷼ 3,091) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)