Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.857 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,633,968 (137,359 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)