Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5319.274 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,063,008 (元4,148) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)