Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5093.542 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,326,242 (元3,991) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)