Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,295,815 (元2,834) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)