Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.643 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,620,255 (396,595 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)