Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.214 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,549,061 (365,013 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)