Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.620 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,525,312 (333,051 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)