Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.976 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,987,049 (435,441 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)