Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.298 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,395,992 (₩904,215) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (40 minutes ago)