Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.298 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,701,765 (₩815,291) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (30 minutes ago)