Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,392,317 (10,815,490 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (34 minutes ago)