Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.814 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,517,554 (9,105,191 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)