Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.056 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,381,022 (7,969,081 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)