Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.433 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,279,279 (11,356,669 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (44 minutes ago)