Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 9820.797 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,255,891 (1,961 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)