Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 485.897 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,208,893 (₨29,243) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)