Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.750 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,829,532 (₨35,747) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)