Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9611.131 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,753,075 (S/. 1,015) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (44 minutes ago)