Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10053.563 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,894,118 (S/. 1,879) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)