Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9354.724 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,662,900 (S/. 1,033) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)