Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11582.948 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,000,202 (R$ 1,813) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)