Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11491.068 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,043,312 (R$ 1,744) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)