Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9745.674 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,218,658 (R$ 1,972) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)