Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3252.193 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,802,129 (Bs 3,014) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)