Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3438.482 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,579,844 (Bs 3,949) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)