Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11314.898 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,690,564 (R$ 1,740) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)