Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 11190.846 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,345,473 (R$ 1,818) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)