Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12306.971 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,391,577 (R$ 1,738) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (26 minutes ago)