Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2005.955 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,726,367 (Mex$ 9,834) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (44 minutes ago)