Cost of living comparison between Cuernavaca, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1713.461 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,332,161 (Mex$ 8,364) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)