Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.205 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,478,514 (COL$1,399,382) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)