Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1492.104 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,784,193 (Mex$ 7,228) in Cuautitlán Izcalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)