Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8910.245 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,447,980 (1,958 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)