Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 726.262 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,461,747 (Php21,289) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)