Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 653.546 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,094,545 (Php16,976) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)