Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,574,907 (€519) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (32 minutes ago)