Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,808,800 (€427) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (42 minutes ago)