Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 34236.747 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,831,351 (€521) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)