Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3217.107 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 133% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,169,574 (Bs 5,648) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)