Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 3183.054 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,364,487 (Bs 6,084) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)