Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3245.178 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,198,474 (Bs 8,381) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)