Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Coro have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3250.288 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,193,154 (Bs 8,366) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)