Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,525,419 (€497) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)