Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,960,307 (€592) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)