Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,722,269 (€513) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,183,140 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hafizabad costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 100,000 (33 minutes ago)