Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,393,038 (€331) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (31 minutes ago)