Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51332.318 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,903,068 (€427) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)