Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,873,311 (€504) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)