Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 49377.140 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,127,780 (€448) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)