Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1877.062 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,648,175 (ARS $6,738) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)