Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.218 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,324,155 (CH$311,352) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)