Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.608 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,559,839 (CH$413,127) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)