Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4635.238 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,530,790 (kr4,214) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (32 minutes ago)