Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4613.733 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,561,913 (kr3,373) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)