Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 297.554 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,253,282 (44,541 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)