Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7965.332 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,302,958 (1,921 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)