Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7657.194 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,300,587 (1,345 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)