Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2079.485 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,056,804 (ARS $6,279) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)