Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2010.053 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,637,400 (ARS $4,795) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)