Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2028.009 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,624,924 (ARS $4,746) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)