Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.500 IRR / GNF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 117% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,215,782 (6,061,652 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (33 minutes ago)