Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 41746.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,320,968 (€630) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (37 minutes ago)