Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 2088.780 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,508,360 (ARS $4,552) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (34 minutes ago)