Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32443.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,767,019 ($424) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)