Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32440.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,316,200 ($534) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)