Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.020 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,248,912 (87,272 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)