Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 274.755 IRRX / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,950,428 (85,928 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (34 minutes ago)