Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.570 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,402,230 (72,118 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)