Cost of living comparison between Colombo, Sri Lanka and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 216.313 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,744,893 (58,919 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)