Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.652 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,161,891 (70,307 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)