Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 212.996 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,862,975 (60,391 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)