Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,896,592 (€494) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)