Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 33963.516 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,169,570 (€329) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)