Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5135.927 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,321,728 ($b3,762) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)